Thursday, December 15, 2011

Emran Hashmi's Son Ayaan is a Tablet Expert

Proud papa Emraan Hashmi's son Ayan may be all of 20 months but he can operate the latest tablet device with ease.

Says The doting daddy Emraan, "My son may talk gibberish but he can teach anyone a thing or two about using a tablet. I miss Ayaan terribly when I am away. He's at that age when anything he does is a delight to watch."

Emraan Hashmi With Son Ayaan and Wife Parveen

Emraan Hashmi seems to have taken his fatherhood responsibilities quite seriously, he says: "The kind of films I am associated with till now are not family films. In fact, I now want to do films with different facets altogether. I don't want my child to come back home and ask weird questions about my films. I am looking forward to signing films, which I can watch with my son.

Emraan Hashmi and wife Parveen celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary yesterday (Dec 14th 2011)

Says Emraan "I am a happily married man in every sense of the term, though my work gives me very less time for my son and wife"

No comments:

Post a Comment