Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jackie Shroff’s Son Jai Shroff (Tiger), Hates the Pressure as a Star Son Making His Debut

INTRODUCING... JACKIE’S TIGER
"I think my first film should have some great action sequences"

Aamir Khan is said to be interested in signing Shroff Jr for his production

Jackie Shroff’s son Jai, also known as Tiger, hates being known as a star son making his debut in Bollywood. He is worried about the buildup, “There’s a lot of pressure and expectations from me,” says the 20-year-old.

It has been reported that Aamir Khan is interested in signing him for his production and that the actor is taking personal interest in his grooming. Tiger explains, “Well, we just worked out together for a day. He invited me to train with him and it was an amazing experience and almost like a dream come true. He’s so dedicated and was a great inspiration. Despite his superstar status, he’s so humble and down to earth. I got to learn a lot from him.”

When asked if he feels the pressure to deliver from his dad and mom Ayesha, a producer, he says, “Of course I do! I feel double the pressure, which is why I want to take my time and let the right script come to me. Also, my parents give me advice when required on what kind of films I should do, but eventually the decision is mine.”

Tiger, a martial arts student, sees himself in an out-and-out action film in the future. “I think my first film should have some great action sequences. But I don’t want them to be filmi and forced. There should be a story to the action, like the movie – Karate Kid. I see myself in that kind of a film where the script is so strong that the fight scenes are part of the storyline. Of course, romance will also be an integral part of any film, but I don’t want to do the cliched stuff. I wake up in the morning, go to my dance classes and then martial arts training. I started off at an early age, so that has been helpful,” says Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment